Boyd make SYNCHRONISED SCREW JACKS (also known as ‘Electronically Operated Synchronized Screw Jack’, Electro Mechanical Jacks, Electric Jacks , Mobile Jacks, Portable Jacks , Loco Lifting Jacks , Coach Lifting Jacks etc.) comes with 15 to 25 tons capacity suitable for loco/carriage and wagon maintenance and production.
These jacks have been specially designed and developed by us to meet the specific requirements of various railway workshops and private concerns. Our jacks are better than the imported ones in terms of shape, design & technology which accords users with a more sturdy and trouble-free product having minimum maintenance.
Salient features of BOYD make Synchronised screw jacks:
- Robust ,rigid and sturdy construction to meet heavy duty demands.
- These jacks are completely mobile and can be shifted from one shop to another using retractable steel wheel.
- Adjustable claw for greater reach.
- Hardened and ground roller column.
- Alloy steel lead screw
- Phosphorus bronze nut.
- Mobile control panel with VFD. The jacks can be operated synchronously, either individually or in a group of four jacks
- Heavy duty branded bearings.
- All safety features such as emergency push, manual override, limit switches, overload protection ect. Are incorporated in the jack.
- Customisable to suit clients need
We have successfully supplied to ICF Chennai and various zonal railways.
Check out some of the images below as an example of our exemplary work. Our products are superior, durable and cost-effective.